Thursday, November 3, 2011

Final Impressions - 11/4/2011

I want to create different segments for this new venture of mine. I don't know if most of you know that I have boycotted going to the theater this year. So I decided to take it upon myself to judge the upcoming releases to see if you gonna waste your money or not.

Directed by Todd Strauss-Schulson

There is a THIRD Harold and Kumar movie? Really? Don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed with the stoners went to White Castle. I couldn't care less when they busted out of Guantanamo Bay. Now, they are doing Christmas? In 3D? Are you fucking serious?

Why is this movie coming out in early November? Holy shit!

I think you should be stoned off your ass to enjoy this movie.

Hey, Kal Penn, what happened to your cushy White House job that got your character offing himself on House? It didn't work out.






Directed by Brett Ratner

It's the Bernie Madoff story told in a heist comedy. Yay!

I know that Brett Ratner gets a lot of shit for this movies. I don't know think that this movie is doing him any favors.

A madcap group of would be crooks with Zoolander, Professor Klump, Bueller, the less famous Affleck brother, a generic Hispanic guy and Precious. How could they possibly go wrong?








Directed by Dito Montiel

Have you seen a trailer for this movie? Neither have I.

This is Dito Montiel's third movie with Channing Tatum. I guess, he thinks that Tatum is good luck charm for this movie. Maybe that might have a co-pendent relationship like a certain duos. Say, I don't know (cough) Scorsese/DiCaprio. Ahem. (cough)Tim Burton/Johnny Depp. (cough) Oh excuse me. I need to take a lozenge for that.

I saw A Guide of Recognizing Your Saints. It wasn't a bad movie. It was okay. Fighting was just a way from Tatum to take his shirt off. I'll wait until he shakes his Magic Mike at me. Thank you.






Directed by Philipp Stölzl

Okay. This is a German movie that came out a year ago in Europe. Opening in limited release.

Here is the summary of the movie from IMDb: 

After aspiring poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe fails his law exams, he's sent to a sleepy provincial court to reform. Instead, he falls for Lotte, a young woman who is promised to another man.
 Does that sound interesting to you? Have at it. I have no opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment