Friday, February 21, 2014

We Have A Kyle Reese


I didn't even know that they were making another Terminator movie. Apparently, they are. It's called "Terminator: Genesis". I guess, it will reboot the damage done from Rise of the Machines and Salvation.

Jai Courtney, better known for his role in Spartacus: Blood and Sand and that godawful "A Good Day to Die Hard" will play Kyle Reese. The role was previously played by Michael Biehn in the original movie and Anton Yelchin in Salvation.

He is joining Jason Clarke as John Conner, Emilia Clarke (no relation) as Sarah Connor and Arnold Schwarzenegger reprises his role as The Terminator. Why? The movie will come out in 2015.

1 comment:

  1. "Why?" is the first thing I think of when I hear about this movie. Already sounds awful...

    but I'll go to my grave saying "Rise of the Machines" was actually pretty good. Shun me, if you must.

    ReplyDelete