Friday, March 25, 2022

Terrible Movie Thur - Friday - Dead Walkers: Rise of the 4th Reich

Dead Walkers: Rise of the 4th Reich (2013)

Written and directed by Philip Gardiner

Stars: Philip Berzamanis, Jane Haslehurst, Bob Lee, Nathan Head, Rudy Barrow and Jack Burrows

There is a reason why this review is coming out in the wee hours of the morning on Friday. I was watching this "movie" and I was so bored that I fell asleep 45 minutes into this 77 minute "movie."

Where do I start? The plot of this "movie" is a British agent, Alpha One (Berzamanis) discovers a plot that some members of the 3rd Reich survived WWII as they are intertwined with occult forces to make a 4th Reich. I guess?

The movie was trying to be like a Jason Bourne movie, but not. Maybe a Splinter Cell game, but failing spectacularly.  It was part Sopranos, but only the therapy scenes with Dr. Melfi. There was random bullshit was on the screen whether it was numbers, yellow or blue god rays, lenses flares galore or anything.

You cannot hear the actors most of the time, because the sound was inaudible. The royalty free music that was used overpowered the speech in this. I tried to put on closed captioning, even the dictation gave up trying to figure out this garbage. I did know what was happening. The fighting choreography was atrocious. The plot was nonsense. Maybe the sleep fairy was sparing me from enduring anymore of this abysmal experience.

The only good thing about this movie is you saw Berzamanis shirtless. That's it.


Rating: .5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment