Thursday, March 3, 2022

Terrible Movie Thursday - Surf Nazis Must Die

 

Surf Nazis Must Die (1987)

Directed by Peter George

Screenplay by Peter George and Jon Ayre

Stars: Gail Neely, Barry Brenner, Dawn Wildsmith, Micahel Sonye, Joel Hile, Gene Mitchell, Tom Shell, and Robert Harden

Every since I watched Noah's Shark, I am fascinated by bad movies and how many ways that failed at being a film. I'm testing out a review once a week to highlight those disasters of cinema called Terrible Movie Thursday. I'm workshopping that title.

This movie was recommended me from my bad movie reddit group. I have never heard of the Troma Group, now I do. The trailer was very misleading. I was disappointed.

That title alone sold me. Surfers, not so much Nazis and them getting killed. I thought it was be a blackploitation movie. Not really. The movie is about a gang of surfers called the Nazis that try to take over a beach after an earthquake destroy part of their turf. There are also surfer gangs. 

 The trailer made it seems that the mom (Neely) was gonna pick off each member of the gang one by one. That's not what happens. It was mostly a boring gang war between the gangs. 

The only saving graces of this film are ogling the fit bodies of Adolf (Brenner) and Brutus (Mitchell) and the last fifteen minutes to keep my attention.


Rating: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment